General Info :
- Vessel Length: 1-10 Meters
- Company Name: Seastar Survey Ltd
- Company Website: http://www.seastarsurvey.co.uk
- Phone Number: (+44) 23 8063 5000
- Contact Name: Magnus Axelsson
- Length Overall: 10.1 m
- Beam: 3.7 m
- Maximum Draught: 1.14 m
- Displacement: 8.6 tonnes
Engines & Propulsion
- 2 x Perkins Sabre M300Ti 300hp, 18 knots cruising (24 knots maximum) – twin screw
with Aquadrive coupling from both gearboxs to reduce shaft noise and vibration.
- Genacis Dolphin M4 generator, producing 4kW of continuous 220vAC power. Plus an additional
600W pure sign-wave 230vAC inverter, and 12v and 24v power also available.
Communication / Navigation
- Furuno combined chartplotter, radar, DGPS and 50/200 kHz echosounder; fluxgate compass;
Furuno autopilot; MRU and full survey management computer (optional). Fixed DSC VHF and
portable VHF radios and Mobile telephone.Safety equipment: Life raft (currently 2 x 6 man),
SART, EPIRB, survival suits, life jackets, flares, life-rings and full First Aid kit
(all crew are trained at first aid).