In addition to our purpose-built workboats, our survey boat, the M.V. Katie Louise is a highly-specified catamaran, custom-built for the company in 2006.
Already audited by Centrica, she is currently being used to conduct sound-surveys on the North Norfolk coast.
With a length of 12m and 5.2m beam she is an extremely stable vessel offering speed, agility and economy yet with all the facilities you’re likely to need. Centrally-heated and with a fully-equipped kitchen, the boat provides a safe and comfortable working environment for up to ten personnel.
Features and specifications
- Length 12m
- Beam 5.2m
- Draft 1.16m
- 25 Knots max speed, 18 cruising
- 2 x Cummins QSB 5.9 litre engines delivering 355hp each
- 600 gallons fuel capacity
- Internal 240v power outlets for survey work-stations and laptops
- Pressure washer
- Internal & external seating for 10 passengers
- MaxSea 3D seabed mapping sonar, fish-finding equipment
- Rod holders and rests
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining facilities
- Central heating
- TV, Radio, DVD, CD, Video
- 60 mile Code of practice (MCA)
- Koden class 1 AIS