The Simar Esperança is a construction vessel, capable of working in water depths of up to 3,000m.
- Length 103.70m x breadth 19.70m
- Deck area 1,150m²
- Heave compensated 150t crane
- Class II DP System
- 2 work-class ROVs
- 150ts knuckle boom jib offshore crane w/ AHC-Hydra-marine HMC 3568. Focus on hoisting speed / capacities – clients requirements designed for up to 3,000m water depths.
- 32m outreach single line: 25mt
- 20m outreach single line: 75mt
- 15m outreach single line: 100mt
- 10m outreach double line: 150mt
- 33m outreach auxiliary line: 15mt
- Single line: 0 – 33mt 0 – 80m/min
- Single line: 33 – 66mt 0 – 40m/min
- Single line: 66 – 100mt 0 – 20m/min
- Minimum working radius Approx: 7m