- Vessel Length: 50+ Meters
- Company Name: Subsea 7
- Company Website: http://www.subsea7.com
- Phone Number: +44 (0)20 8210 5500
- Contact Name: Julie Taylor
The Seven Rio is a heavy construction vessel capable of operating in water depths of up to 3,000m.
- Length 145.9m x breadth moulded 29.9m
- Service Speed: 13.0 knots
- Accommodation: 120 persons
- 100t AHC crane
- 25t AHC crane
- 2 x work-class ROVs
The vessel is fitted with two underdeck storage carousels, with a capacity for 2,500t and 1,500t of product. A vertical (tiltable) lay system (550t top tension capacity) is permanently installed for deployment of a range of flexible products with a diameter from 50 to 647.6mm. The lay tower can operate at up to 10° and
is fitted with two tensioners, each of 275t capacity which can be retracted clear of the firing line, and with two wire centralisers.The system has two A&R winches, one 600t capacity with 3,500m wire and one 200t capacity with 3,000m wire. The moonpool is designed to hang off products up to 600t and is fitted with a mechanism to allow the product to be rotated under full load.