- Vessel Length: 50+ Meters
- Company Name: Subsea 7
- Company Website: http://www.subsea7.com
- Phone Number: 44 (0)20 8210 5500
- Contact Name: Julie Taylor
The Seven Pacific is a construction / flex-lay vessel capable of operating in water depths of up to 3,000m.
- Length 134m x breadth 24m
- Deck area 1,700m²
- Accommodation for 100 persons
- Heave compensated 250t crane / 30t auxiliary crane
- Vertical lay system, 260t top tension
- 2 x 1,250t carousels below deck and multiple reels on deck
- Ice-class 1C
- 2 x work-class ROVs rated to 3,000m
The vessel is fitted with two underdeck storage carousels, each with a capacity for 1,250t of product. A vertical lay system (260t top tension capacity) is permanently installed for deployment of a range of flexible products. The carousel can stow products from 100mm to 600mm diameter with the tensioner allowing a minimum of 50mm.
The vessel has a moonpool (7.5m x 7.05m).