The ROV Support Vessel is an Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR), Survey and Light Construction vessel, US Flag/Jones Act Compliant.
• Jones Act compliant
• Length 89m/292ft
• Breadth 18.0m/59ft
• Cargo deck 820m²/8,826ft²
• Accommodation for 113 persons
• 150/100 MT knuckle boom deck crane active and passive heave compensated, wire length for 3,000m/10,000ft operation
• 2 x 150 HP Triton XLX ROVs capable of working at water depths up to 3,000m/10,000ft.
• Class II DP system
• Moonpool (covered)
• FIFI II fire fighting capabilities