General Info :
- Vessel Length: 31-40 Meters
- Company Name: Humber Workboats Ltd
- Company Website: http://www.humberworkboats.co.uk
- Phone Number: (+44) 1469 540156
- Contact Name: David Symon
- The dredger is equipped to operate under a wide variety of
conditions. Basically, three different operating modes can be used
- 1. Using the three chain driven spuds and the self manoeuvring ladder.
Suitable for tidal area’s where steel cables cannot be used for example,
in marinas, or narrow channels and busy shipping lanes
- 2. Using the two side winches, and the aft mounted spud carriage.
Suitable for wider canals, or ponds, where combining the length of the
hull and the ladders a swing of about 50m can be made in one operation.
- 3. Using the winches only, extreme wide swings of up to 150m wide can
be made. Especially useful for maintenance dredging and rapid removal
of soft top layers.
- Length of pontoons (inc spud carriage): 20.50 m
- Length over all (with extended dredge ladder): 39 m
- Width over all: 5.95 m
- Draft without Spuds:1.00 m
- Draft with short spear: 1.80 m
- Draft with long spear: 3.20 m
- Dredging depth: max 12.50 m
- Suction pipe diam.: 300 mm
- Main engine Cummins KT 19 M: 425 hp @ 1800 r.p.m
- Cutter power: 60 hp @ 50 r.p.m.