- Length: 25.49m
- Breath: 7.32m
- Draft: 3.3m
- Flag: Ireland
- Port of Registry: Waterford
- Main Engines: 2 x Ruston Hornsby 895Kw
- Propulsion: 2 x Voith Schneider Propulsion units
- Max Speed: 10 Knots (Free Running)
- Bollard Pull: 15tons
- 1 x Lister Auxiliary Generator,
- 2 x Main Engine Driven Generators
- Full Compliment of Safety Equipment as per Dept of Transport Rules.
- Ingleby Cross is ideally suited to Harbour towage and standby duties.
- Ingleby Cross has full mess, accommodation and welfare facilities on-board.