Contact Info :
- C5 Quadra float units – Each 12.2m X 3.05m X 1.52m
- C5 Duo float units – Each 6.1m x 3.05m x 1.52m
- Dimensions can be any combination of the above units as per
- customer spec and requirements once it forms a safe platform
- which meets minimum floating and elevated stability criteria.
- Barge assembly layout can be altered to suit customers’ requirements.
- Max Deck Load: 15000Kg / M²
- Max Lift: 120T / 80T Depending on barge size / spudwells in use.
- Power pack 80HP Deutz Hydraulic – Twin Pump (Total of 4
- Available) – Barges are normally always supplied with two
- power packs (i.e. One Redundant Unit)
- Crane 2 Grove Hydraulic Cranes (Mounted to Combifloats Interconnectors)
- 1.5 TON @ 6 METRES, 8.25 TON @ 1 METRE, 370deg Slew /
- TELESCOPIC with 15M wire on the winch.
Legs & Leg Extensions
- 4 x 18m Supplied as standard
- 4 x 8.5m bolt on extensions available as required.
- Hydraulic Winches, Warp and Delta Flipper Anchors can be supplied as required.
- Loadline and Loadline exemptions included as required to meet the operational requirements of the jurisdiction.
- Ideally suited to Site investigations, piling, crane work and horizontal directional drilling projects.
- Vessels are fully road transportable and are supplied with full complement of required navigational and safety equipment as required.
- Crew transfer boats and Tugs can be supplied on request.