The vessel is specially designed and equipped for advanced anchor handling operations worldwide, and has the following
- A powerful design relative to its size. Maximum pull: 307t in boost mode, 193t in diesel electric mode with the use of
- azimuth thruster, and 175t in diesel electric mode without the use of azimuth thruster.
- Class leading winch capacities for anchor handling operations.
- Strengthened hull and enhanced winterization measures for operations in arctic areas.
- Mobilization capacities for complete rig move operations.
- Environmentally friendly CLEAN DESIGN class notation with focus on low emissions.
- Improved low resistance hull shape designed for high speed, good sea and station-keeping capabilities, excellent
- manoeuvrability and good stability.
- Versatility in operation provided by several class notations and high tank capacities.
- ROV hangar with launch- and recovery system for ROV.
- Large, high standard and comfortable accommodation with low noise levels
- Length overall 93.6 m
- Length between p.p. 84.9 m
- Breadth moulded 24.0 m
- Depth main deck 9.8 m
- Max. load line draught 7.8 m
- +1A1, AHTS, SF, E0, DYNPOS-AUTR, COMF-V(3) C(3), CLEAN DESIGN, NAUT OSV (A), DK(+), HL(2.8), TMON, ICE-1B, ICE-1A (HULL), WINTERIZED BASIC, SPS, OILREC, FIRE FIGHTER II NMD Rescue/Standby for 300
- Accommodation and equipment for 60 persons (24 single cabins and 18 double cabins)
- Cargo deck area 780 m2
- Fresh water (incl. comb tanks) 1 158 m3
- Fuel oil 1 410 m3
- Fuel oil (incl. comb tanks) 2 028 m3
- Rig chain 1 100 m3
- Cement (dry bulk) 250 m3
- Mud/ brine 680 m3
- ORO (com. tanks) 1 635 m3
- Ballast water/ drill water 3 800 m3
- UREA 80 m3
MAIN ENGINES AND GENERATOR SETS
- 2 off B32:40V12P, 6000kW, 750 rpm
- 3 off C25:33 L8A, 2880kW, 900 rpm
- 2 off generators AVK DSG 144, 5555kW
- 3 off generators AVK DSG 114 M1-8W 3044kW
EMERGENCY GENERATOR SET
- 1 off DI13 75M/HCM 534C2, 374kW, 1800 rpm