The Offshore Pipelay Barge and Accommodation Vessel “Leighton Eclipse” is a specialist vessel designed by a special designer This company scope of work includes the complete design and engineering of the hull and superstructure, piping system design, crane support structures and finite element analysis, intact and damage stability computations for compliance with class requirements.
“Leighton Eclipse” has been designed for operation in unrestricted waters. The vessel is equipped with one 300 MT pedestal mounted offshore crane, a second 100 MT crane, and is utilized for offshore pipe laying activities. The vessel also has ample accommodation space, multiple offices, conference rooms, and workshops which are available for the crew in support of vessel operations.
- Type : Offshore Pipelay Barge & Accommodation Vessel
- Positioning System : 8 Point Mooring System
- Length Overall : 130.00 m
- Length Waterline : 32.00 m
- Breadth Moulded : 8.50 m
- Draft : 5.80 m
- Dead weight : 14944 MT
- Complement : 260 Persons
Decks and Mission Equipment
- Main Generator Sets : 7 x 1000KW
- Crane 1 : 300 Tonnes Crane 2 : 100 Tonnes
- Stinger for Pipe Lay Operations