- Gross tonnage: 4,088
- Length overall: 90.00 m
- L.p.p: 83.09 m
- Breadth: 19,00 m
- Moulded depth: 7.25 m
- Max. draught Int. load line: 5,93 m/ DWT 5392
- Max. draught dredging: 6,82 m/ DWT 6750
- Hopper capacity: 4,500 m3
- Suction pipe diameter: 900 mm
- Max. dredging depth: 30 m
- Sailing speed loaded: 11 kn
- Total installed power: 6,666 kW
- Sand pump output: 1,680 kW
- Jet pump output: 2*746 kW
- Pump ashore output: 1,680 kW
- Propulsion power sailing: 2*1,491 kW
- Bow thruster: 500 kW
- Shallow draft.
- Degassing system installed.
- Open bottom doors remain above the flat bottom of the vessel enabling very shallow dumping.
- Highly manoeuvrable using rudder propellers.
- Fully computerised engine room with certificate for unattended operation.
- Automatic discharge valve can be fitted into the overflow.
- Dumping through bottom doors, shore discharge and bow bulb.
- Fully compliant with the latest international requirements such as modern engines with low emissions.
- Oil pollution prevention equipment, and approved anti fouling paint.
- State of the art technology to minimise environmental impacts.