General Info :
- Vessel Length: 50+ Meters
- Company Name: Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V.
- Company Website: http://boskalis.com
- Phone Number: 31 78 6969 000
- Contact Name: Madge Humphreys
- Gross tonnage: 5,005
- Length overall: 97.50 m
- Breadth: 21.60 m
- Moulded depth: 7.60 m
- Max. draught empty: 3.90 m
- Max. draught Int. load line: 5.70 m
- Max. draught dredging load line: 7.10 m
- Carrying capacity (D.W.): 8,350 t
- Hopper capacity: 5,600 m3
- Suction pipe diameter: 1,000 mm
- Max. dredging depth: 33 m
- Discharge systems bottom doors/pump ashore/rainbow installation
- Sailing speed loaded: 13.0 kn
- Total installed power 6,700 kW (3×2,025KW + 1x520KW +
- Sand pump output: 4,000 kW
- Jet pump output: 700 kW
- Pump ashore output: 4,000 kW
- Propulsion power sailing: 4,000 kW
- Bow thruster: 450 kW
- Mechanical driven dredge pump through maximum 2 main engines. Speed control between 70% and 100% of the nominal speed.
- Two jet pumps connected to each other through a combined shaft. Jet pumps are driven by the starboard main propulsion engine. Serial
and parallel running of the pumps is possible.
- Degassing system has been applied. Three main engines have been installed. Two are dedicated for propulsion and the third drives the dredge pump during trailing.
During shore discharge, two main engines will drive the dredge pump and the third engine is available for propulsion/positioning of the vessel.
- Suction tube installed on port side.
- Accommodation is situated on fore ship.
- Engine room and pump room are situated in the aft ship.